Welcome! Since 1999, Jennifer has been assisting others on their path to healing and wellness. She strives to bring about more peace and balance to one’s body, mind, and soul. Helping someone become free of pain and improving their function, movement, and quality of life is a priority for Jennifer in her practice. Jennifer offers a variety of modalities.
- Massage Therapy (offering different varieties to choose from)
- Structural Balance Therapy (works with balancing one’s structural alignment)
- Cranio Sacral Therapy
- Reiki and Intuitive Energy Sessions
The goal through all these modalities is to help restore peace and calm in the body while promoting healing. Our natural state is health and well being and we innately know how to achieve this. Becoming empowered and working with our own inner physician allows us to heal ourselves. The healing may not be how you perceived it to be, but it is usually what we needed in that moment!
Massage therapy and energy work have a wealth of benefits to offer you. Some of these benefits include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Relaxation, a greater amount than from rest alone
- Positive effect of normalizing blood glucose levels
- Positive effect on diabetes by controlling counter-regulatory stress hormones and permitting the body to use insulin more efficiently
- Decreased muscle tension and increased circulation
- Decreased heart rate and blood pressure
- Lowered anxiety and stress levels,
- Relief of pain and dysfunction allowing better movement and quality of life
Cranio Sacral Therapy
This is an Osteopathic technique balancing the cranio-sacral rhythm to bring about pain relief, bone and fascial release, and improve movement of the cerebrospinal fluid. It is a very gentle technique and has helped all kinds of discomforts and disorders including TMJ, structural misalignments, headaches, post traumatic stress anxiety, and back pain to name a few.
This is an Osteo technique to realign the pelvis and hips. It uses blocks placed at certain bone landmarks of the pelvic region. This is a gentle therapy to the body and it helps to restore function and movement.
- $100 – Intuitive Reiki
- $40 (30min)/$75 (60min)/$115 (90min)/$140 (120min) – Cranial Sacral Therapy
- $85 – Therapeutic Massage
- $20 – Blocking/Pelvic Realignment
**The services provided are at all times restricted to consultation on the subject of health matters intended for general well being and are not meant for the purposes of medical diagnosis, treatment or prescribing of medicine for any disease, or any licensed or controlled act which may contribute the practice of medicine.
Donna Lakes and her team of Healers at the Ascension Healing Arts Center work to help clients create healing on all levels: mental, emotional, physical and spiritual. They are psychic mediums and medical practitioners who can read energy and use various modalities to heal the body. The center is known for reiki, healing touch, chakra balancing, chiropractic care, acupuncture, and other forms of energy and physical healing. While practically applied, they also utilize consciousness coaching or life coaching with each healing session to raise vibrations and help clients move towards ascension. Based on the law of attraction, they help clients manifest their dreams and step into their power. Various techniques are used for physical healings such as cranial sacral, polarity, reflexology, massage, other forms of body work and energy medicine. Donna also offers workshops in the areas of self-development, energy healing, intuitive development, energy cleansing, chakras and a year-long healer development program. Follow up for more information about the Ascension Healing Arts Center team or for more information on upcoming events.