- This event has passed.
Emotional Intelligence Workshop with Timothy Gay – October 19, 2019
October 19 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm$87.00
What would it be like to raise your EQ? What would be in like to be in harmony with it and be able to keep it balanced and adjust it when necessary so it’s always aligned perfectly? When I say EQ, you may think of an equalizer for a sound system but I’m actually speaking about your emotions and emotional state.
Just like we have an IQ (intelligence quotient), we also have an EQ (emotional quotient). Our emotional quotient measures our emotional intelligence, how aware we are and in touch we are with our emotions. The higher the emotional intelligence, the more we’re about to feel and connect with our emotions organically.
Sadly, we live in a society that has devalued our emotions. We have been taught that emotions are a sign of weakness and have no value. Because of this, many of us have lost our connection with our emotions and lack emotional intelligence. What if there was a way you could regain that? What if you could have a healthy relationship with your emotions and learn how to navigate them?
Our emotions are nothing to fear or feel bad and ashamed about. They are completely natural and are actually our internal guidance system. Our emotions are natural signals into how we feel at any given time and can lead us toward a resolution to a challenge we may be facing. By raising our EQ, we can connect deeply with our emotions and contribute more to the world.
In this workshop, you will experience the following:
- Learn how to connect and honor your emotions without being overwhelmed or ashamed by them.
- Learn how emotional constipation leads to psychosomatic issues and how you can detox emotionally.
- Use your emotions to connect with your inner child and create a healing with that.
- Learn how to use “anger” as a tool for empowerment without allowing it to consume you.
- Experience new subconscious downloads utilizing the ThetaHealing® Technique that allow you to embrace your emotions naturally.
This workshop is for you if:
- You struggle with expressing your emotions.
- You haven’t cried in a long time or you cry too often and need help navigating your emotions.
- You struggle with communicating how you feel to other people.
- You feel scared, guilty, or ashamed expressing how you feel to others and want to learn how to do so freely.
About Timothy Gay
Timothy Gay is a Certified ThetaHealing Practitioner®, Soul-Liberation Life Coach, and the founder of The Infinite Transition. His mission is to help each person unlock the infinite power within themselves so they can own their truth; allowing them to impact the world through their gifts and passions.
Timothy’s journey began in 2013 after being introduced to ThetaHealing® by a friend. Through a couple short sessions, ThetaHealing® helped him heal from suicidal depression, which he had been dealing with for 20+ years. Shortly after that, he became certified as a ThetaHealing® practitioner and used it to help others heal from traumas like his and beyond.
Timothy is a champion of self-care which he believes is a foundation for well-being and is currently authoring a book on self-care.